With features found on higher priced models, the Garmin 400C can be used for freshwater and saltwater fishing. Finding fish is easy with the Garmin 400C Fish Finder with Dual Beam Transducer. This highly functional sounder is an excellent entry-level system for anyone who wants to get out on the lake and quickly locate the fish.
The Garmin 400C fish finder includes a clear, ultra-bright, 4-inch, full-color QVGA screen, operating at 320 x 240 pixels of resolution. The clear display helps you separate the fish from the floor and the debris floating in the water and on the bottom.
With its one-touch navigation system, it is simple to use the front panel control buttons to change the various functions. And its patented “UltraScroll” even allows for screen updates at live-action speeds.
At night and in low light settings, the 400C has a backlit keypad and a night mode feature so you can just keep on fishing. By selecting between the dual-beam or dual-frequency transducers, the 400C can be quickly adapted to either saltwater or freshwater fishing.
“These fish finders are available from Amazon at up to 33% off retail price!”
Here are some great features of the Garmin Fishfinder 400C:
* Adaptable to both freshwater and saltwater conditions, with dual-frequency
* Ultra-bright, 4-inch, full-color QVGA display with a 320 x 240 pixels resolution
* UltraScroll updates screen while in use at live-action speeds
* Night mode allows you to keep fishing even in low-light conditions
* Built-in CANet connectivity – share sonar data with other chartplotter displays
* Weighs 1.5 pounds and measures 5.72 x 5 x 2.73 inches (W x H x D)
“Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Garmin Fishfinder 400C”
I’ve bought 2 now and would by a third if needed. I had to buy a second one becuase the 1st one went with the boat when it sold and then I purchased the 2nd. These fish finders work great, amazing clarity. Easy to find menu operations, it also works with my Garmin GPS, which is another added benefit. Screen is visible in all light.